Make your wedding special with these great ideas.
1. Use a photo booth at your reception for fun photos your guests can take home and a few you can keep too! Provides hours of entertainment!!
2. For your destination beach weddings….beach jewelry. I saw a barefoot bride wearing a pearl wrap around her foot. The only way to describe it is…a pearl toe ring with pearls that continued up the top of foot and then wrapped around her ankle. So pretty!! See beachbridejewlery.com
3. Don’t feel tied to flowers that match the bride and bridesmaids bouquets. I saw a boutonniere that featured some pretty leaves, a Swarovski crystal and a branch or two beautifully pulled together and for the outdoors man, fishing lure, shell and other greenery…so apropos but stylish. Loved it! Featured in Brides Florida.
4. Have you ever thought of a spa party for your shower or bachelorette party? Why not try a mobile spa that can come to you? Instead of taking over a salon, call your favorite place and see if you can arrange them to come to you. There’s also mobile spas that will come to you. If you can’t arrange it via your local spa or there isn’t a mobile spa operating in your area, try calling the bigger hotels they probobly have people who do come to your home and are professionals. Exquisite Events can help you arrange this as well.
5. Need help coming up with a creative gift for your friends helping with the wedding, bridesmaids and groomsmen? A personalized gift is always unique and treasured. Spa bags with mani/pedi sets inside, robe or headbands to keep hair out of your face during a massage or facial are nice….make them spectacular by personalizing the bags with your bridal parties names. What about a monogrammed beach bag with a pair of flip flops and sunglasses for that beach wedding or girls night out before hand! Guys would like a poker set of cards, chips and carrier or beer or wine glasses monogrammed. It’s the extra touch that makes the gift meaningful.