5 MORE TIPS AND TRENDS!
1. Cake Jewelry- can you believe it! Swvaroski crystals either monograms, flowers, wreathes even a tiara made into a cake topper for any event. Lovely!
2. I came across a crystal “glass slipper” on FBYS.com. So cute! Would be a perfect way to ask a girl to marry you….”You are my one and only princess….the only one who fits in this slipper and in my heart!” yes sappy, but it can be improved upon. It could be a nice shower favor (it comes in a clear box with ribbon) or party favor at the wedding. It could then be used as a paper weight at home or the office! Every girl needs a glass slipper! “One shoe can change your world!” ~Cinderella
3. I’ve seen a new trend towards brides using real lace to decorate their cakes instead of having the cake decorated, painstakingly, to look like their lace on their dress. Takes less time and labor and therefore, less expensive. The lace can be taken off before serving. Cost effective yet still beautiful.
4. Another neat site is pwponline.com, Products with Personality. I came accross many unique items.- love these lip balm favors. I also loved the wine cork place holders. There are so many ways to make your day unique and special.
5. A wedding day tip: make sure your dance floor is well lit. I have seen many photos come out dim and dark due to low lighting on the dance floor. Ask your photographer, videographer, or DJ what can be done to make sure your first dance is captured for eternity!