This wedding planning service is for the bride who has the time and “know how” to plan her wedding but wants an experienced wedding planner to handle all the details on her special day.
Our Day of Coordination service is one of our most popular.
All of your planning won’t be in vain because Exquisite Events will ensure everything is as you’ve envisioned. This is the greatest benefit to hiring a wedding planner. Our wedding planning coordinator will manage the entire day, any questions from vendors will come to us and every detail will be seen to by Exquisite Events. You will have the time needed to visit with all of your guests and dance the night away with friends and family.
Our Wedding Day of Coordination includes our vendor list, as well as, the following;
· Two consultation appointments as wedding day approaches (typically scheduled within one month of wedding day). These meetings are necessary in order to accurately communicate your vision.
· Ongoing and unlimited contact with your wedding planner via phone and email
· Coordination of your rehearsal and ceremony
· Decorating of your ceremony and reception (making sure EVERYTHING is as you’ve planned), overseeing table set up, placement of seating cards, centerpieces, favor table or favors set out, decoration of gift table, cake table, head table,
· Preparation of a personalized and very detailed wedding day itinerary
· Confirmation of all vendors
· Delivery of the itinerary to all vendors and the wedding venues – making sure everyone is “on the same page” and that there isn’t any confusion, delivery and explanation of itinerary to bridal party at rehearsal
· Two coordinators the day of wedding (we are by your side for any last minute “emergencies”)
· Clean up of the reception and all personal items (centerpieces, cake server, toasting glasses, gifts, etc.)
· Making sure that you, your beloved and family are comfortable and have all the attention and service you need while getting ready for the big day
· Distribution of final payments and gratuities to all vendors
· Essential wedding day emergency kit
· Assisting with distribution and pinning of all corsages, boutonnieres, wedding flowers and flower baskets.
· Ensuring proper placement of seating cards, wedding favors, programs, menu cards, etc.
· Greeting your guests and directing them to ceremony area, cocktail hour and reception
· Lining up and cueing wedding party for processional
· Ensuring you and your bridal party are prepared for post-ceremony formal pictures
· Greeting you and your beloved with your favorite drink as you arrive at your reception site.
· Ensuring you, your groom and bridal party enjoy the cocktail hour hors d’ oeuvres
· Ensuring your music entertainment is prepared for your entrance and has correct pronunciation of the members of your bridal party
· Ensuring you and your groom have a fabulous time at your reception!
Our wedding planning specialists are the first to arrive and the last to leave. We ensure that nothing has been forgotten and handle any “surprises” that may arise. The bride and groom will arrive with nothing left to do but enjoy every minute of their special day. You will be guests at your wedding.
Please call today for your no obligation consultation.