Lisa Mohyla is an Award Winning Wedding and Event Coordinator who started Exquisite Events seven years ago and has never looked back.
With awards such as; the Knot Best of Weddings 2009 – 2013, and Wedding Wire Brides Choice Award for 2010 -2013 it’s no wonder Exquisite Events is busier than ever. Each and every client is given the utmost attention and unsurpassed service
– Exquisite events offers Award Winning Service without Award Winning pricing. Lisa strives for perfection as evidenced by the, over 100, weddings and events she has planned since starting her company. She is constantly renewing her passion by attending national wedding and event conferences, teaming up with other wedding vendors and networking both in and out of the industry.
The event planning seed was planted after planning her own fabulous wedding as well as a fund raiser for her friend who needed a wheel chair accessible van (they raised over 10k), and other events for friends and family.
Lisa knew this was her passion. “I absolutely LOVE event planning. It is so gratifying when couples come to me after their wedding and tell me that it was everything they dreamt it would be and that they couldn’t have done it without me. Every couple should have only one thing on their mind when they get married and that is each other. Exquisite Events’ couples are truly guests at their own wedding.”
Lisa is from Connecticut and has lived in St. Petersburg for 24 years since graduating High School. She graduated from the University of South Florida with her Master’s in Education.
Her favorite past time is travelling since that’s the only way she can get time off – is to leave the state! She has taken a nap on Machu Picchu, rode the London Eye, dove in Barbados and flew over Kaui in a helicopter. Her dream trip is to follow a European itinerary from any James Bond movie.
- Cake, Cake and more Cake – no matter what I never get tired of cake! Red Velvet is the bomb.
- The moment a couple turns around to walk out of the ceremony. They are soooo happy – it’s always one of the best pictures!
- They are ready to get the party started, and I can breathe!
- Flowers – any type, color, or arrangement! I love flowers. I am so glad when a client says to me that they love flowers and want them everywhere. Peonies are my favorite.